Friday, August 17, 2012

Coming up later!!!!!

Recee Caldwell


I did R2 and R3 as far as the area teams that I believe will be in the hunt, I don't know much about R4 so I'll wait and steal some info from my good friend Ray Caldwell, since that seems to be the trend, check out his blog. I called his daughter a can't miss when she was in the 7th grade and like Recee, I haven't missed yet

I do know a little about R1 and this one will go on the GPR website but before any of that, HG posted it's final Top 100 and it looks pretty good to me although some kids Texas may have positioned themselves right out of it in spite of any circuit but stay tuned

Also as an added bonus, like one of my favorite groups from a day most of you nothing about. Men At Work, I'm "working" on a story about a young lady from the land down under