Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Houston Lady Roadrunners 2029 #HoustonSummerSlam


 I get tickled watching these young ladies grow up right before my eyes so Tasharion Robinson reminded me that her younger sister Tia was playing. I'll never forget watching big sister for the first time in the 5th grade and knew big things were waiting, she starred at Clear Sprigs and then SFA but guess what, the BABY IS COMING as well

Tia Robinson (2029) is a "long and athletic" guard who left me speechless showing her pull-up jumper from very deep. She's going to be hard to handle because she's explosive off the dribble, has nice body control on her finishes, and has good court vision. Her defense was also solid plus she played the passing lane

Rhianna Washington (2029) uses her athleticism well on both ends and her pressure defense helped to create turnovers while her scoring off the dribble after contact was also nice, but so was her playing the passing lane yet with her being "long and athletic" with a jumper, oh my

Alexis Mars (2029) gave me a little bit of everything quickly as she showed she could do damage in the paint, on both ends starting with rebounding. She also scored around the basket, putbacks included, and gave me a nice turnaround jumper. She even stepped outside and dropped it

Abigail Flores (2030) proved #sizedontmatter when you can play and first of all, she's heady and stays under control but she also applied pressure defensively as well as attacked strongly off the dribble. Another big thing was her being able to drop the jumper from deep