Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Lost Photos

Finally, I want to thank Coach Blair Redmon for the warm hospitality and I wish them the best of luck this season. Go Lady Wolverines and C-NGO!!!!!








One thing I always try to do is take a lot of pictures to try and get all of the girls, because just like the email I received about my choice for top player in the city, I am sure there will come a time when I get the "you left my daughter off,you haven't seen our team or whatever". Although I consider myself a know-it-all, the simple fact is I don't. I've read many of The Amazing Kreskin's books, studied telepathy and jedi mind tricks and I even the read the Chronicle, but amazingly I still fall short because of no, useless or inaccurate information. I need schedules and rosters please, if your coach doesn't know about the blog, please let them know. Thanks!
Chillin at the Brook, watching Brooke play

C-NGO and crew chillin!