Friday, September 20, 2013

Past, present and future of San Antonio national stars


I know Recee Caldwell has another year left but I couldn't say, Present, Present and Future. Well maybe I could but like I tell people when they have "suggestions" in my post happy hour voice, getting a blog is free, write it yourself. Caldwell is passing the torch over to 2016 Amber Ramirez as she and Mackenzie Calvert leave their marks from 2014 on a national level, while Kyra Lambert has 2015 on lock



The buzz is already out on Desiree Caldwell being one of the top 2018 players in the country, hmmm, that sounds familiar

Read more





With so much talent at various levels, San Antonio basketball will be in great shape over the next few years as 2020 Deja Kelly too will be one to watch out for nationally, no glasses or contacts needed, get it, 20/20

Read more