Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It's Texas 2015 BCS week


Jasmine Butler is all smiles and rightfully so because not only did she and Kennedy Harris have big summers and take their games to another level, they showed progression which is why I elevated their statuses to BCS locks. These two are gifts, each day I'm throwing a Texas 2015 at you that you probably should know about and I don't make my list known as far as Top 20, 50 or 100 simply because I put out more free information, well useful free information than just about anyone

There will always be talented players from the state, what I look for is growth and other intangibles not to mention potential at the next level. I will be updating 2015 all week for my scouting service and next week I'll throw a few 2016's at you each day as they too get the facelift.

Some college coaches have sources they use primarily to get info about talent and judging from some of the players going certain places from the 2013 class, my only suggestion is these contacts look at more players because, well that's not important, what's done is done, we'll revisit the class in a couple of years

I have no agendas yet I do have expenses and as I tell some colleges when they say getting my service is not in their budget, my response is whatever your budget is, it's larger than mine. I watch a lot of BAD basketball games, I truly hate blowouts, but in order to recognize next level players, you got to do it.

Keep in mind all of my evaluations are based on what I see and although I'm not always correct, all I can say is remember what I said about Ariel Atkins a couple of years ago, "she is one of the best basketball players I have seen in my life" and look where out of nowhere she has landed


GPR Scouting Service