Sunday, September 8, 2013

John Lucas 40/40 Camp closes with a message


I'm going to use an old Jack Webb from Dragnet saying when I bring you all this stuff from the 40/40 Camp or any other event that I cover and it's "just the facts." Over the past year, I've had a chance to expand what I've done with multiple camps and events and even venture out of Texas and taking notice of our surrounding states and along the way using the hashtag #talentiseverywhere. This picture is somewhat of a Who's Who that will be stars at the next level and these young ladies from the east coast left more than a lasting impression and you'll see as I start rolling things out





First Tip Sheet up will be the one from Full Court featuring ten of the top national players in the country, many of whom have already made their commitments from various classes. I'll follow that up with my own for Girlzprepreport.com and in between I'll throw stuff at ya cause that's how I roll so follow the pink ball throughout the week