Saturday, September 21, 2013

DFW Elite Gold Jeffersonized


When you talk about teams getting better  as a whole, that's one thing and when you talk about players on a team getting better, that's another however when they are combined, you have got yourself something to see. the 2015 DFW Elite group played by their name and came up GOLD as several players showed a great amount of improvement as they elevated from on the verge of being D1 players to, well up there.

Tana Driver is just a player I've truly enjoyed watching over the years but this group gave me some excitement throughout the season and one thing was for certain, they never quit. Ravenn Johhnson, Jordan Alexander and Najaa Howell simply went through through the roof while Ashli Jones, Armani Allen, Taylor Tennison and Khali Pippins-Tryon all elevated their statuses

Sausha Davey also showed a lot of improvement and with her size and strength, I wish I was covering Arkansas on my service as well, next year surrounding states, next year

The countdown begins to my updated rankings