Monday, September 16, 2013

Hosey soars up, up and away as she tops GPR Texas 2015

First of all, I don't even have Photoshop, well actually I do but I don't know how to use it, well that's not true either but nevertheless this pictures sort of blends in with the title. Jordan Hosey did more than just blend in this season as she took her game to yet another level, solidified her presence nationally as a Top 10 player and also put her in the running for both MDAA and WBCA All American games next season before she heads to the University of Texas

My favorite Hosey moment was after I watched her as an intense 7th grader and I told her I was going to be taking a whole lot of pictures of her throughout her career and she needed to smile more, which she does on a regular basis now but even she didn't her game speaks volumes

This season she teams with Brianna Turner and Rangie Bessard at Manvel as they form not only the city and states top front-court, maybe the best in the country and I'm sure her passion will keep her at the top spot for Texas 2015 because she knows as  well as you all should that it's not where you start, it's where you finish