Tuesday, September 24, 2013

GPR makes Kalina's Top 100


I'm sitting here tripping thinking of how I wish they had acronyms when I used to go off on message boards but one thing is for sure, controversy definitely gets attention and I'm not just talking about Prince. Kenny Kalina happened to see me going message board gangsta and asked me if  I wanted to do a story and of course I jumped at it

No Lone Star In Texas

I've always tried to put Texas where it should be, among the top states with top talent and when I first started promoting the state around 2004, no one and I mean no one on a national level was interested and now you have people knocking down each other to observe what I knew almost a decade ago, we have and always will have some players in Texas

Kenny put out a list of the Top 100 most influential people in Grassroots Girl's Basketball and I appreciate him taking a chance on this hot head from Houston

Read more