Tuesday, September 10, 2013

McCarty shines at 40/40

I don't know how I did this picture, at times I think that maybe I should take a class or just read the manual but then I come to senses again because that's not me, I focus on evaluating talent because I'm good it and by the numerous typos you see I'm not a journalist either. One thing I know how to do is break a players game down and the three pics of Brooke McCarty sums it up like this

1.She's the prototype point guard that can run a team and not turn the ball over
2.She makes her teammates better
3.She can take over a game when needed

It's as simple as that and she's done it against some of the top players in the country and as the ride is almost over, she made yet another Tip Sheet, this one from the John Lucas 40/40 Camp

Read more