Thursday, September 26, 2013

2017 Hernandez showing continuous improvement


Bianca Hernandez is sitting back patiently waiting for her time and based on what I saw earlier this season plus the improvement I've seen via video has me thinking this young lady has a very good shot at the next level and I'm so sure of it that she will be listed on the 2017 Under The Radar list

I spoke briefly about Hernandez play at the Cy Fair Invitational and when you can handle the ball and shoot it from bta, well that is going to put you ahead of the game somewhat but what I've noticed  is an overall improvement in decision making and demeanor on the court

Read more

Hernandez has already excelled at several camps, including one ran by Ganon Balker and I'll be keeping close tabs on her at Antonian Prep HS throughout her career. Stay tuned!