Tuesday, September 24, 2013

2016 Tapps ready to sing new tune at Cy Ranch


Let me say this, two things I always look for when I see freshman playing varsity is their ability to comprehend what's actually going on and also not being afraid to go against anyone and when Rachel Tapps moved up for Cy Ranch last season after a few minor injuries, I was sold. Watching her in the summer gave me a chance to see her do even more and let me say this, she is about to blow completely up. She plays hard baseline baseline each minute each minute she's in the game, she accepts the defensive assignment against whomever and trust me, she has become very successful by already establishing herself as one of the areas top defenders

On offense, her athleticism enables her to get wherever she wants on the court and with excellent body control along with her strength, she's an and one waiting to happen. She's one of those players I consider a scorer, which simply means she knows how to put the ball in the basket and she's going to play a huge roll this season for the Mustangs, especially in district as the Road To Austin will probably go through D-17. Tapps is an excellent student that also can sing and a she elevates not only off the ground, but her D1 status, BCS is not UNTHINKABLE