Thursday, September 19, 2013

GPR Texas 2015 size don't matter !!!!!







I may not remember what I ate I ate yesterday but one thing I do know is that when I see a player that I can remember doing positive things at an early age, evidently she can play and three young ladies a shade around 5'0 fit that mode in my 2015 GPR Texas Top 100 plus that will be ready by midnight Sunday.

GPR 2015 Under The Radar Tana Driver (Irving MacArthur) first blew me away at the DFW Fall Finish when I saw her in the 8th grade and still has the breeze going full blast, but hey, it's the college coaches that matter and she has an abundance of offers, not letters, offers on the table because this kid understands the game, she can run a team and she can play. Her resume got even brighter after a strong showing at the USA trials this year, not to mention a better than impressive performance at the John Lucas Camp I so eloquently covered and she more than held her own against some of the top guards in the country, taller and older at that





Adriiana Jackson (North Shore) stepped right into the Lion's Den as she had to run the point off the top for the Mustangs. I was certain she do a more that adequate job and as usual, well I sort of watched her going off in middle school so I wasn't surprised one bit



 Bernie Peters (Spring) came right in and made her presence felt. This young lady simply outworks opponents, she never takes a play off and she reads the floor as good as any player in the area I've seen, period. Not only can she play, I had a chance to watch her speak on TV after the tragedy at Spring a couple of weeks ago and she was articulate off the court as she is on the court, plus let me give her a special heads up for trying a make a difference




College coaches, the list will be hot, subscribe to my service

Read more