Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 2 of #JohnLUcas40/40 has me anticipating more


I'm sure some will look at title and think "more what" however my mind is usually travelling a little bit differently and it means more excitement, more entertainment and more girls who will crossover from something I talk about over and over and I SIM it up like this. Yo have girls that play basketball and you have girls that are basketball players, no in between, either you or you're not and I saw an abundance of basketball players on Day 1 and to be honest some were just girl's playing basketball not too long ago



Chanette Hicks showed me she was a player two minutes after watching her and although I tweeted Chante Hicks coming down from Virginia, I was talking about her. There is an all star cast of young ladies from out of the state of Texas, don't worry, it's conning, that are truly basketball players. My true focus has always been on Texas and I'm glad to see the progression of kids I get to watch for what seems liker forever not settle and improve even more. Highlight of the night, Hicks stealing the ball and yelling " I  broke my nail" but she finished the play and the game with a smile

Stay tuned!!!!!!