Saturday, September 14, 2013

GPR Texas 2015 being updated

The John Lucas 40/40 wrap is complete but I'm still on the #grind doing what I do. I'm in the process of doing more reevaluations on the 2015 players, Joyce Kennerson and Brenisha Coleman definitely continue to improve since watching them earlier in the club season and I can't wait to see them during the season, but they aren't the only ones as we're looking at another great class of solid players throughout the state


Remember I don't care about who wins or loses, I watch a lot of basketball, wait I also watch a lot of bad basketball to find talented players so just because your daughter scores 20 plus or your team beats some by 50, ALWAYS remember this, "it's not what you do, it's who you do it against" because I'm about to go drop 30 on someone and..........., nm