Monday, September 9, 2013

Pearland star Hudnall commits



Keara Hudnall is just one of those players I've enjoyed watching because she simply kept improving over her career and basically did whatever it took to get the job done. I wrote a while back that if the 5'10 star was two or three inches taller, she would be a Top 100 player because she simply never stops battling on either end of the court. That was one of the reasons I picked Pearland as a sleeper last season and of course they proved me right by making it to the area F4. After another super summer with the Pearland Flames, Hudnall has decided McNeese State will be her next stop and even though this isn't Jeopardy, the Cowgirls won the daily double yesterday by getting commits from not only Hudnall, but also one from Ann Nwosah earlier and believe me, this is huge