Sunday, September 8, 2013

Nwosah once again get's it done as she commits to

Ann Nwosah holds at least one title I can think of off the top my head and that's making a Tip Sheet from four different teams, three club and her Lamar Consolidated HS team in which she has been a thorn in so many opponents sides since I watched her as a freshman. Her workhorse ethic on the court, along with her throwback mentality of you just ain't gonna outwork me had her on the short list of so many colleges because even though she was was 6'0, she plays two to three inches taller

Minor injuries throughout her junior year left her at less than 100% at times but 80% of Ann will still keep the colleges calling in droves and her July showing with the Crossover had her with an abundance of options on the table. Today, Nwosah decided on McNeese State as her next stop which means I'll be able to watch her elevate that "BEAST" status even more