Friday, September 13, 2013

The gray area of some recruiting services


I try and explain things as simple as possible and having a five star daughter go through this process should be enough, not to mention over 50 players alone over the past three seasons receive options to play at the next level, many had absolutely nothing on the table before I became involved.

It tickles me when someone says they receive this or that from ABC Recruiting and their glossy fliers and extensive resume on who they've placed and how they can help your daughter and my first question to the parent is where did they see your daughter play and more times than not, they haven't

Everyone can't play at the next level, make no bones about it and I've put these numbers up straight from the NCAA website, all you have to do is click on the link. Remember game is game, whether it's on the street or from Wall Street, don't be fooled

Read more