Saturday, April 6, 2013

Young talent at Insiders Hoopfest ready to explode


Watching Angela Harris as a sixth grader is still in my memory bank and I knew this young lady was going to do some special things. I was sure that she was the youngest ever recipient of a GPR Rising Star award and that star continues to rise as she capped a very successful freshman season at Cy Fair with a bang

Harris, along with another special freshman, Jae Branch (Lutheran North), are ready to go with Texas Preps Elite as the 11th Annual Insiders Hoopfest begins today. Several other outstanding freshmen who made their presence felt will also be playing and they include Sentreal Gregory (HIO) and Eryka Sidney (Insiders) and I expect many stars of the future will be getting a lot of EXPOSURE over the next few days along with the older and more established players.

Stay tuned for the take off, it will land when I let it

HOOPFEST