Monday, April 8, 2013

Insiders Hoopfest filled with everything


I didn't get a chance to see the Houston Lady Roadrunners' Tasharian Robinson play due to a minor injury which was one of my low points of the 11th Annual Insiders Hoopfest because when I first saw her two years ago, I knew this young lady was going to special but the good news is she'll be back and I'm sure she'll be ready.


Being an innovator, I just had something pop in my head so over the next few days, I'll break down player info from the Hoopfest including special "Tip Sheets" and mini stories so please be patient as I catch my breath. Until then, her are your top three finishers from each division


WNBA
Austin Elite RFW
Houston Insiders-Blue
Cy Fair Platinum 16u


NCAA
Houston Lady Roadrunners
Houston Choice
Lady Houston Dominators


Varsity
Cy Fair Platinum 15u
Pearland Hawks
Houston Insiders-Black


Gold
DFW Elite-Capra
Crossover 14u Elite
DFW-Miller


Silver
DFW Elite Houston 2019
Pearland Hawks
Hybrid Hoops