Thursday, April 11, 2013

Tip Sheet Thursday (Silver)



D'Asia Collins



This is my first of three "Tip Sheets" throughout the day and I wanted to try and separate the divisions. Most of the younger players played in the Silver and I decided to go with one from each team although I probably could easily have chose 10-20 players from this division I know will be playing somewhere at the next level. I'll be throwing mini-stories out there all through April so keep coming back for a little surprise

2018
D'Asia Collins-5'2 point-Hybrid Hoops
The game starts at the one and if you want a prototype point, one who can think the game, keep an eye on Collins. Her maturity on the court right now keeps her from getting flustered and she is showing signs that she can not only create for other but herself as well

Camdyn Adolph-5'6 wing-Sports Vision
Long and athletic, the best way to describe Adolph is a gym rat with "tremendous upside" and when you consider the fact that she has a sister playing at the next level, not to mention she has been around the game the majority of her life, there is definitely big things ahead


Taylor Thomas



2019
Elizabeth Scott -5''9 BEAST-DFW Miller
Not only did her name but also her game preceded her as countless people were telling me she was a must see. Watching her warm up before the game told me she was going to special however I had no idea she would be this good. Mature enough to bang with high school players right now, I'm looking at a definite potential Top 100 player nationally

Taylor Thomas-5'3 guard-Pearland Hawks
Add yet another very talented 6th grader from the Pearland Hawks that has next level blinking by their name.  I don't always remember players outside of their uniforms after seeing them once however she was so impressive,I remembered her. Being smart on the court always helps and at this age, along with her talent, watch out because she doesn't realize how good she can be, yet