Friday, April 12, 2013

That means Crossover left several in their tracks at the Hoopfest


All I can say in my not not grammatically correct way is "they got some players over there in that organizartion." Crossover Premier have some of the very best young talent in the area, Tierra Matthews, Dada Evans and Jasmyne Harris, all among the top freshmen in the state, Harris actually plays on the top team and will soon be joined by Ann Nsowah, one of if not the hardest working 6'0 posts in the state, yes that's what I said and if she was two inches taller.........

They also have Unique Finley on the top squad and I don't know what impressed me more,  her mid-range game or how she finished taking heavy hits. CP-Trey is full of athletes and Jordan Mullins was among the best, so when you mix that all together along with the steady improvement of EJ Bryant, you have something on the verge of being special. Oops, they got it wrapped into a player I've always raved about, Crystal Chidomere, who btw made the WNBA Tip Sheet, so more on her later today





Let me drop back down to CP-14U who gave me a big lift on Sunday. I can go after five hours sleep however when it's a GPR Certified Event, I need to be on my toes and watching this young squad in the championship game of the Gold Division of the Insiders Hoopfest gave me the adrenaline I needed to finish the day.

Tierra Matthews has a very bright future and her maturity shows from last season, not to mention Dada Evans who blew me away like she was blowing down the court, already made a Tip Sheet. Jada Felder can play multiple positions quite well and we all know every team needs players to drop the long ball and Julia Schwake is one of the best in her class