Friday, January 18, 2013

Gregory making adjustment with ease at Triple A Academy


Gabrielle Gregory isn't your ordinary freshman and her stats speak for themselves at Triple A Academy this season. Averaging double digits with several big games along the way, I can't tell you how many college coaches that follow box scores called inquiring if I had seen her and of course I had

I spoke about Gregory after watching her play in the Big State Flava and if there was one thing about her that impressed me the most it was her work ethic, you know, that never taking a play off type of baller.

She did several other things that impressed me as well but I needed to see her shoot it and what type of range she possessed and those questions were answered during the BigTyme Fall Finish as she has a nice arsenal of weapons to work with

Gregory has landed on her feet well in high school making the transition as smooth as her game is becoming and I'm looking forward to seeing her progression