Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bobcats hold off Spartans in OT



Cy Fair jumped out on Cy Lakes early and appeared to be on the verge of blowing this game open as they led by double digits. Problem is one of the most underrated players in the city, Kim Nebo, played  on the opposing team. Let's revisit what I said about Nebo a few months ago and to sum it up as simple as possible "there are not 15 players in the area better than this young lady". No question about it, she is simply a BEAST on the court


Bobcat freshman Angela Harris is turning into somewhat of a beast herself and the growth she's shown since opening day has been basically what I anticipated when I awarded her a "Rising Star" award back in the 6th grade, yeah I called that one to, either you know or you will after read what I write.



Here's the link to the box score, I'm out and pictures are up on Facebook