Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Upsets in D-17 making things interesting


After growing up watching Laurel and Hardy and then hearing about their marathon on METV this weekend, I think the phrase "another fine mess you've gotten me into" might fit.

Well I never liked Laurel and Hardy but I love the way the best district in R3 is pulling out all the stops, like a good whodunit as eight of the ten district teams are still fighting for a playoff spot, now this is from the Chronicle website so I'm basing what I'm saying on that

STANDINGS

I don't know what happened between Cy Woods and Cy Fair but I do know Cy Lakes defeated Cy Creek by three, Lakes is a lot better than their record and although some may not like me saying this which is probably the reason I will continue to do so, "there are not 15 players in the area better than Kim Nebo"

The biggest news was that Cy Ranch got back on track and in a big way as Ashlyn Wiemann and Kristin Kech combined for 47 points, Wiemann set a school record for read more

UPDATE!!!!!

Cy Woods defeated Cy Fair