Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Unsigned sharpshooters on target as playoffs near



If Ashlyn Wiemann continues to do what I know she is capable of doing Cy Ranch still has a good chance to  pull off some surprises before everything is all said and done. Hey I've watched this kid drop double digit threes numerous times and a couple of weeks she set a school record for points in a game, read more


Although I didn't see the game in which Jordan Boyce made ten threes, I've seen her launch them from another solar system numerous times, most recently when I attended a Rosehill Christian game where she stars and all I can say is a couple of steps past half-court, you better be on her, read more



Kaylin Roher might be the smallest of the three however that means absolutely nothing as the old saying "big things come in small packages" Well I've watched Roher come up big since seeing her in middle school and even bigger at Clear Springs last season when she dropped close to 30 including a 45 footer to win the game in OT, I know I should have taped it but anyway, check out the video and the story on the GPR front page as we revisit "The Game" one more time, read more