Thursday, January 24, 2013

Clear Springs Roher loud and clear


As I sit back and anticipate that E8 showdown next month between Clear Springs and Manvel, I have flashback of several of these young ladies as I recall watching them back in middle school or even sooner. Kaylin Roher just happens to be one of those young ladies I expected big things coming from a small package. The fierceness and basketball IQ had her ahead of the game, not to mention that competitive spirit and I guess it doesn't hurt to be able to fill it up from anywhere on the floor

Roher is one of the many stars on Clear Springs team and the way she's been shooting the ball since "The Game", Springs is going to be hard to beat in the area. Let's revisit the tip-sheet on the unigned Roher from one of the best games I've ever seen, read more