Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I-Mac star still exciting as Blue Devil



When I was a kid I used to read a whole lot on a variety of subjects and I recall reading Wilt Chamberlain's book in those formative years and a quote Jerry West made has stayed with me ever since. West said he would pay to watch Earl Monroe play ad in case which infuriated Wilt and most of you probably don't know who these guys are or never seen them play but the magic of the internet will help



I know exactly\what West meant the first time I saw Alexis Jones play and what impressed more than anything was the fact she could do things a lot of guys couldn't do, along with the fact that she score in bunches and take over games at will. She not only helped her high school team compete on the circuit she also led them to a state champonship