Saturday, January 12, 2013

GPR-No Agendas


I became involved in GBB because my daughters wanted to play and almost 20 years later I'm still doing it. Once the girl's got older, I noticed the lack of attention in our area that was given to the young ladies as opposed to boy's or even other sports on the girl's side, I've given my thoughts on that several times but like they say that's neither here nor there

In promoting the young ladies on a national level for almost 10 years, I've made several connections along the way and to be honest several young ladies have not only had the opportunity to play at the next level if I hadn't stepped in, this is not bragging, just keeping it real and unlike many website claiming this or that, I do have parents who can verify this because we all know how the internet can be somewhat like that State Farm Commercial, BONJOUR!

The countless hours of time energy I put in doing this let's you know what GPR has and will always be about and it doesn't take a genius to  know this, again just keeping it real so always remember everything I say can be verified and if you need extra help, our services are here to do just that

CONSULTING