Tuesday, January 29, 2013

No secret here as playoffs taking shape


This past summer I had a guy confront me about a player I wrote about and the guy had the nerve to tell me how this kid wasn't this or that and she was just tall and probably was a good volleyball player and he explained he had been doing this thirty years.

My response was I know people who have been painting, barbecuing and working on cars for thirty years that didn't know what they were doing either, probably not in those exact words but he got the message.

I remember telling Victoria Kemokai back in middle school she wouldn't be a secret for long , get it, and evidently she's on the phone telling everyone the same thing about Bush. Looking at the way the bottom portion of the bracket is shaping up, she might be on to something, so we'll come back to that after the games tonight.

Corey was right and with over 20, 000 pictures, the stories are endless