Saturday, June 2, 2012

2016 Class Shaping Up To Be Solid

MADISON SCHENCK

I've mentioned several young ladies numerous times that I felt were going to step right in next season as freshmen and be difference makers so I'm expanding the list to name some others. Although I haven't seen Madison Schenck in person, I've seen enough footage to well, like what I've seen and for me, seeing is believing. Only an inch shy of that coveted magic number of 6'0, this young lady has some of the best post skills I've seen from the posts in the 2016 class. What probably impressed me more than anything was her ability to pass the ball which will make her even more dangerous as she progresses. Is she still raw in certain areas? Yes, but so is everyone else but you can add next level to her right now. There are other players I saw at the Houston Insiders Basketball Classic from the 2016 class you may have not heard about, read more