Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Houston Heads West Up 290 or I-10

Marneckia "Ne-Ne" Armstead


It was plenty of heat at Lutheran North over the past weekend and I'm talking about on the court as well. I had another chance to look at another group of youngsters again, the Houston Lady Phenoms, who have me excited to say the least. Let me also throw this out there since I have a crystal ball and I can say I told you so, the area 2016 class is going to top 2012 and possibly go over the century mark of next level players.

LaMycia “Meicy” Hamilton


HLP will join a group of area teams that will play in the Tyrone Johnson Classic and this group of athletic young players have several people talking. Coast to Coast, Katy Rebels 2016 and the Houston Insiders will be in attendance and I'll get a chance to glance at the Houston Elite for the first time this season. More to come on TJC from SJC later.
Taylor Alexander