Tuesday, June 12, 2012

North Shore Has PHENOMenal Future Ahead

Keydreana “Deeda” Howard

With North Shore losing over 70% of it's offense, this includes MDAA Courtney Williams and the solid Mo Bedford, it would be easy to dismiss the Mustangs for this upcoming season. Sure they have 2015 Adriiana Jackson back who started where the game starts, the one, off the top as a freshman and she had a solid season but I assured you that would happen before it did.

Sure they have to wait a year before "The Future" Chastity Patterson arrives, giving them another legitimate threat however what I saw at the Houston Insiders Basketball Classic is they have other  weapons in place that are waiting for a chance and I had a second look this weekend to validate what I saw the first time

Kenechi “Ci Ci” Udichime
Right now these Mustangs are putting in work with the Lady Houston Phenoms in club ball. Keydreena Howard is dropping threes like it's nothing, Deja Hughes is still showing signs that she's about to breakout raise some eyebrows as she keeps bringing energy. I know it was hot in Lutheran North's gym  this weekend however I've been in the desert and I've seen mirages but  Ci-Ci Udimeche had one of the highlight plays of the tournament as she appeared to go over the rim for a crown pleasing block, not to mention some good moves in the paint and this was no mirage

Deja Hughes