Friday, June 1, 2012

Navasota Hopes For Healthy Season

Harley White

I talked about Alexus Freeman and what she had done throughout her career at Navasota in the article I did earlier Katy Rebels Floyd Has Promising Players . Looking at the accolades this young lady has accomplished let's you know Navasota will be in the hunt however when you're in a hunt, you are usually not alone and it's always good to carry an adequate amount of ammo with you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not your outdoors type of guy but the analogy fits at least I'll try to make it in this case. A healthy Harley White will go a long way into helping Navasota make some noise because White also has the ability to score and I mean from a variety of ways, which she showed at the Houston Insiders Basketball Classic, if she stays healthy. Provided that happens, this duo will team with other players who will make the Rattlers a team you won't take lightly, sort of like the one you might find outdoors.