Tuesday, June 19, 2012

More Stars Emerge For Austin Elite

Troi Swain and Alyssa Jones


The Austin Elite program is one of the most respected programs in the state and things that usually happen when you have good people running it. They also have and keep producing some of the top players in the state who are fortunate enough to play at the next level. Troi Swain really impressed me after watching her play over the weekend while Alyssa Jones caught my eye years ago. Swain, Jones and company won the top prize in the Tyrone Johnson Showcase as another star shined bright, read more


I mentioned the guys running the program, Fonzell Martin and Tommy Gregg, well not only are they class individuals, they also have daughters that played or still playing at the next level. Here's a picture from the past and I'm amazed no one has aged but me