Friday, June 15, 2012

GPR Ready For Austin Elite Part 2

Kiana Ray

Two touches into the game is all I needed to see from Kiana Ray in the Houston Insiders Basketball Classic to know this kid was legit., 6'0 tall and only in the 8th grade but you would never know it from her game, that's great news right? Well the flip side is that I'm being told she will  be attending camp this weekend and yours truly won't get to see her so I'll guess I'll use that famous political slogan, "three more years", wait that was four, never mind

Mary Grace Bilby

I do know this, when Fonzell Martin and Tommy Gregg tell me I need to see a player, all I ask is "what's her number bro" because I know that they know wth they are talking about. Texas is a big state full of talented players and although a few of the kids that caught my eye won't be playing in the the Tyrone Johnson Showcase, the Austin Elite program still have quite a few that I will get to take another look at including Mary Grace Bilby. Here is the schedule and I'll have a wrap up when I return