Wednesday, June 6, 2012

UTR Jones Ready To Blow Up in 2013 Class


I want to share something with you from my daughters playing days. I've mentioned several times that she was one of the highest recruited players from our area however I can't tell you how many times I saw coaches leave her games after four or five minutes which led me to believe they weren't interested. When they would call, I questioned them on that and they would say something like "coach, we saw all we needed to see". Since I've truly focused on evaluating talent, I truly understand what they meant and had I not ever seen Westfield's Kylah Jones play, the first few minutes of this video would have told me all I needed to know. First play on the video, reverse lay-up over a guy, hey this isn't some old fat guy like me but the funny thing is homeboy sort of puts his head down afterwards. Love it!!!!!