Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wildcats Not Ready To Be Tamed


I recall a gentleman complementing me about my blog a few years ago and saying when someone mentioned he should check it out he assumed it would be loaded with info about Houston Insiders players. I told him that wasn't me and that was also one of the reasons I started rolling like I roll because so many people were marketing their own players for whatever reasons, well the "hype" Top 50 that was online a few weeks ago is a perfect example however I feel like if players can play, they deserve some credit and if they are in an event I am covering, they will get it. With that being said the Insiders 2014 club at times has looked very, very good and part of the reason is the addition of three young Wheatley Wildcats who I feel will have their high school in the 4A hunt next season. I know they're losing one of the nation's top scorers in Dimonisha Sophus, aka Ne-Ne, but all I know is this group has to be thinking they won't be "Tardy For The Party", read more