Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Triple Threat Up And Coming




The Houston Insiders Basketball Classic had over 50 teams with another 20 plus on the waiting list and as you can see from yr steady flow of coverage I've given, yes more is on the way, one team in particular wasn't present that I really wanted to see. Triple Threat is a team with 7th and 8th graders from around the Bryan and Navasota areas. I saw a glimpse of them earlier this season and they truly have some talented players that caught my eye so hopefully we can make this happen next season. Since I'm not able to give a breakdown, I'll just list the whole team and also let you know that they are hosting a tournament in Anderson, TX on July 21-22. For more info, contact Kathy Sayers by email kathysayers@rocketmail.com.

Here are the players names
Back row: Megan Haby #12, Keaton Sayers #24, Molly Love #00, Tashyra Banks #23, and Shelby McKnight #1.
Front row: Rilie Inmon #3, Kayla Dykes #13, Hannah Barosh #10, and Jasmine Wilson #2.