Sunday, November 15, 2015

North Shore sets stage for Texas Invitational showdowns


Year after year, over and over, I constantly remind people that the only rankings I care about, team or individual, are my own and if you follow me, earlier this season I laid out some of the teams I thought had a legitimate shot at representing R3 going  I-10 or 290  West to San Antonio and so far, I'm on the money. North Shore defeated Cy Woods, minus Nancy Mulkey, to win the Baytown Tournament and this sets the stage for their Friday showdown against Clear Springs in what could be a Campbell Center preview.

Day One Texas Invitational 


On another note, Duncanville may leave here as the new #1 team in the state after an impressive start which has seen them knock off some heavy hitters early and winning the Frisco Tournament this past weekend

READ MORE