Monday, November 16, 2015

Truong twins helping Falcons melt Snowman


Kaylynne and Kayleigh Truong are a couple of players I've been waiting to watch play in high school for what seems like an eternity and since that first time I caught them, I'm guessing maybe the 4th grade, I knew that they were going to be good because they simply had a knack for the game. Well that good has gone up several notches in fact the 2019 stars are among the top players in Texas and are putting up numbers showing that they are truly special

How special are they? Jersey Village won 4 games last season and they've already tied that after the first week of the season and that's primarily due to the twins as well as a new staff and system and I even though I haven't seen them, I knew they would make their presence felt almost instantaneously