Sunday, November 22, 2015

Katy Taylor putting it together #FBISDTournament

It's now how you start, it's how you finish and I expect Katy Taylor to put it all together in district because they are definitely showing signs. Delaney Ferguson and Victoria Ukoh can do damage in the paint, both are just under 6'0 but I truly like the upside of 6'3 freshman, Pam Igbowke, a young lady that it just occurred to me I saw late in the summer which even impresses me more on the jump she's made. Loren Ramos, Tristin Scherpereel and Alayna O'Connor  are all capable scorers


Macy Ray is one of the top sophs in the state, she can average over 20 ppg if she wanted however she understands that to win she needs to get everyone involved and she does a good job of that because she still puts up numbers in the flow. I hadn't seen Taylor, I'll get another lake next month in the Katy Tournament