Wednesday, November 18, 2015

UNSIGNED Jada Felder ready to ignite this weekend #FBISDTourney


Jada Felder has always been one of those players I enjoyed watching because no matter if it was school or club ball, her team was up or down big, she always plays the same, hard and smart. Let me take it a step further, one of the many Tip Sheets I mentioned her on, I said "Jada Felder can play multiple positions, quite well" and basically that sums it up because the Kempner star brings heat and I'm talking about both ends on a consistent basis

Felder, who dropped 19 last night against Clements, is definitely ready for this weekend's Fort Bend ISD Tournament as they open up against Memorial. I'll be at Wheeler all day Saturday and click the link below for the bracket, of yeah, today's her birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!

FBISD BRACKET