Tuesday, November 3, 2015

All was well for Cori Schnell who gets it done


The moment I saw Cori Schnell playing for Hoop Squad at Prime Time Nationals a little over two years ago, I knew I was watching a player that was destined for big things. Schnell scored close to 30 points on a variety of ways and when you're a player that knows how to put the ball in the basket you definitely have an advantage

She set records at her Prince of Peace HS, in fact she became the first sophomore to score 1000 points at the school, I'm talking boy or girl and she was one of the top scorers in the Dallas area during her career. She showed she could play on center stage when she joined DFW Elite and I watched her online a few times coming up with huge shots under pressure and in person as she simply went off


Well she''s going off another way as she decided West Point is where she'll continue her academic and athletic career and I asked her what made her choose them over the other schools and she said  "I've always sought out challenges, and West Point provides a challenge in every area. Coach Magarity and his staff are a good as it gets. I want to help them continue their postseason success.”