Saturday, February 8, 2014

Road trips are coming for the GPR staff


You all know I love rolling all over the place and I try and do as much as I can in order to see the talented Texas players multiple times every season. Once again I'll be making numerous trips to to the Metroplex Basketball Mecca as well as Austin and San Antonio along with my staff of one headquarters here in Houston

We are going to kick this season off with a trip to Louisiana where I'll be on hand for John Lucas All Star Weekend in New Orleans event featuring some exciting players you've already heard about and even more coming up. Other than throughout Texas, I'll also be traveling outside the Lone Star State to cover new Prime Time events in Louisville, Kentucky and Marietta, Georgia along with the inaugural "Best of the Best" in Chicago  Illinois. Some dates are still open, check link below and remember two things, #talentiseverywhere and I have #noagendas based on who you play for or wherever you might play

EVENTS