Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Nyah Green from 2019 confirmed for Hoop A Holics Camp


 Nyah Green is already on the scene for 2019 and if you don't know, I'm sorry bro, or sis. Hey this kid here upside is unlimited and already made the comment that it's going to be a group of MS players at the Hoop A Holics Camp that could make an NCAA run if they played together. Sort of like fantasy football, I just spun it another way.

Green amazed me the first time I saw her, I've already observed where she is and where some of the other young ladies I saw at the same age that finished best among the best and trust me, she's right there. It's all about progressing and I'm excited to have a chance to see her go against some of the top middle school ball players not only in Texas, but in the country


REGISTER

READ MORE