Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Spring Into Action


The Spring Fall League got off to a blast on Wednesday but before we go into the action, take a look at some of the faces in the crowd. North Shore, my favorite to get out of hear last year will be in the running again this season and some of their players were on hand.


The kids always seem to enjoy themselves, who knows, we may be looking at future stars of tomorrow.

Players from Westfield and Klein Forest wanted to get an early look at three teams from their district



Fans enjoying the action!

Former Spring great Brittany Brooks was on hand, still showing that amazing smile. BB just finished a solid career at Sam Houston. I'll dig a bit deeper into the action tomorrow, however I feel three of the top teams in the city played tonight. I want to thank Coach Richard for all the hospitality and I wish all of the teams and coaches success throughout the season. Next stop, Dobie!