Thursday, September 16, 2010

Upcoming

Had a chance to check out Bellaire's Fall League and like I said before, I saw three of the top teams in the city. Bellaire, Hightower and Elkins. I also had a chance to see FB Marshall, who will surprise a few and that's also 3 teams from the toughest district in the region. I'll be back to see St Pius and it's talented squad and watch Brittany "Mack Truck" Williams pull the load for St. Johns, but most of that's coming up soon.

I planned on going to the St. Agnes fall league this weekend, however Westbury Christian's Amber Orrange won't be there, so I'll catch them later, along with Elsik and it's POE attack, no not Edgar Allen, Polk, Ocanas and Elonu. Next week, GPR travels to see the "Chosen One" and company, Loydrake still isn't back, but Clear Springs is stacked. I also may try and hit the Katy League and see what Marley Brown is up to, you simply must say her whole name. Anyway, one more look from last week at Alodia.