Saturday, September 18, 2010

IS K.C. FOR REAL?


Sometimes some of them smile. Ekiya Gray knows and understand the importance of not making me waste film, while Regina Scott wants none of this. These Fast-Breakers have zoomed over Klein Forest to join, where are they? Oh, my bad, look up!

Almost, almost!
Yes your friend set you up. This Klein Forest team is going to be fun, maybe not this season, but they have an outstanding freshmen class that came in, including Ebony Parker.
Rocky rockin in the house!
So far, Klein Forest has been pretty impressive and before I go all ooh-la-la, I keep reminding myself this only the fall league, the season is still over six weeks away but week after week, this team seems to be gaining confidence and momentum. If you think Hamlton and Dillingham are the only ones bringing "HD", then think again. One thing I will say, if you're a basketball fan and you are able to attend the Texas Invitational, be there, because I think we will get a pretty good look at K.C, minus Jo Jo that is. Get it?

Kierra and Desiree checking out the action and know the two below are going to help

Now was that hard?