Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Front Page Updates

I've changed the pics on the front page and plan on doing this all year on the blog. The kids pictured are some of the the top players in the area, well many are ranked in Top 100's as I type. In the last picture on the blog and also above , this young lady, Marissa Banfield, dropped not 5, not 10, but 15 three pointers in a 14u tourney, including 5 in one game. I always say "It's not what you do, it's who you do it against" but she was 10 years old at the time, yes 10 years old! This sort of reminds me watching a 10 year old Minta Spears,now an All State junior at Bullard HS, win the BCI 3 Point Championship against everyone, seniors included. Showtime started yesterday, weather was too bad to go to Bellaire, however I plan on heading to Spring today and Dobie tomorrow. GPR website ran into a couple of snags, hope to have it up no later than next week, but until then, stay here for the latest info. I'm also getting my schedule together for upcoming tournaments and so far, this is where I will be.